Low Level Laser Therapy
How LLLT Works
During the procedure, the device emits non-thermal protons of light which pass through the skin layers. The light has the capability to penetrate 2 to 5 centimetres below the skin. Treatment wavelengths between 600-1050nm are typically used, and at a power of up to 1,500mW in low-level laser systems.
In a similar manner, as soon as the cells absorb the light energy, a series of events in the cell is initiated. While research on cold laser therapy is still ongoing, studies over the past two decades have found responses including reduction of inflammation and edema (swelling), reduced pain, wound healing and eventual normalising of the injured or damaged tissue.
In addition, the therapy is also known to increase intracellular metabolism by up regulation of ATP synthesis and results in a significant reduction in healing time.
Benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy
Cold laser treatments are also beneficial for use with acute injuries due to their ability to reduce the inflammatory response.
Low level laser therapy can stimulate all cell types including ligament, cartilage, muscle, nerves, etc. so it can be used to treat a number of conditions. Some of the conditions that we typically treat using low level laser therapy include:
- Back pain
- Arthritis pain
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain) i.e. from
- Disc injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder pain or frozen shoulder
- Knee pain
- Fibromyalgia pain
Rapid Cellular Repair
Reduced Formation of Fibrous Tissue
Faster Healing of Wounds
Stimulates Nerve Function
Is Low Level Laser Therapy Right For Me?
In many cases, a customised treatment plan involving specific manual therapies, advanced therapeutic technologies like LLLT or others, and specific rehabilitation exercises will give our patients the best chance of feeling better and maintaining long-term recovery.
When you book now, you’ll get our:
- Relieve pain, restore your body’s natural function & avoid surgery with our Signature Functional Correction Method (FCM)
- Get spot-on analysis and professional advice on what’s causing pain, and how to treat it with our Doctor’s Consult + Examination
Schedule your appointment right now & we’ll EVEN throw in these bonuses for FREE!
- Break down stubborn muscle knots and old scar tissue with or Doctor Directed Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Calm down & relax with our soothing ATT-300 roller massage bed
- Get a free Follow Up Consult + Xray/ MRI Review (*T&C applies)
PLUS 1 Additional Bonus Therapy (tailored specifically to you by the doctor after your consult)
*You get ALL of this for just $88
(originally priced @ $225).